BAKED FISH WITH ORANGE STUFFING
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves 6 People
1 cup(s) UNCLE BEN’S® ORIGINALCONVERTED® Brand Rice
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup(s) orange juice
1/2 cup(s) toasted almonds chopped
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) chopped
4 lbs. fish sea or lake trout, boned for stuffing
1 1/2 cup(s) water
1 tsp. salt
2 cup(s) celery sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter or oil a large shallow baking pan that will hold the fish.
3. In a large saucepan, combine the water, orange juice concentrate, onion, butter and 1/2
4. teaspoon salt. Stir and bring to the boil.
5. Add the rice, and simmer for 20 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
6. Stir in the celery and almonds.
7. Clean, wash and dry the fish, and sprinkle the cavity with 1 teaspoon salt.
8. Place the fish in the baking pan and fill with the rice mixture.
9. Brush the fish with the melted butter or margarine and cover with the aluminum foil.
10. Bake until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 30 to 40 minutes.